KTUL Closing Down??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all Tulsa kids here anything about this?? Since this is 3 days old I'm kinda surprised y'all having been bitching about being merged into the OKC market?? 🤷😉

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cut the worthless Cox cable, back in 2011, went to air antenna ( and streaming channels), haven’t been able to receive KTUL channel 8 since.? Always thought that was odd since they’re broadcasting from atop Lookout Mountain, in west Tulsa.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m in south Tulsa, and channel 8 has a terrible signal. It’s by far the worst of any Tulsa station; my antenna actually picks up the station out of Okmulgee better than 8 and its subchannels. It doesn’t help that you have to rescan every five minutes to pick up their channels.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just hope local advertisers will think twice before using the station at all.
If Sinclair cannot manage their channel to turn a profit is poorly managed

Chew on this, Tulsa is now one of the largest markets in the US to not have all three major networks locally produced ie TULSA. What a joke! Boycott them. Making a single cent in Tulsa, In fact a 3 state surrounding area should be our enemy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom