Turkey 23'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0951.jpeg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took off work today, uh I mean I was sick, to make it a full day of nothing but turkey hunting.

I was able to get a jake a little before 7 this morning, heck of a good time, I can’t get enough of turkey hunting.

Went out yesterday after work and had a 1/2 grown raccoon stroll by about ten feet from me. Videoed a little bit then he heard me move, he propped himself up on a tree limb laying on the ground then he dropped down on all 4’s bowed up his back and started charging me.

Little peckerhead got a couple of 45’s flung at him at less than 5’, turkey gun was leaning against a tree and danged I almost hit it on the 2nd shot, 3rd shot was nighty night.

Last edited:

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took off work today, uh I mean I was sick, to make it a full day of nothing but turkey hunting.

I was able to get a jake a little before 7 this morning, heck of a good time, I can’t get enough of turkey hunting.

Went out yesterday after work and had a 1/2 grown raccoon stroll by about ten feet from me. Videoed a little bit then he heard me move, he propped himself up on a tree limb laying on the ground then he dropped down on all 4’s bowed up his back and started charging me.

Little peckerhead got a couple of 45’s flung at him at less than 5’, turkey gun was leaning against a tree and danged I almost hit it on the 2nd shot, 3rd shot was nighty night.
Congratulations on your jake and not shooting your turkey gun! Hope your turkey fever has broke now and you can go back to work tomorrow.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess all the turkeys have received the memo that the season is over. I watched these two guys with their hens for about 10 minutes this morning. I wasn’t hidden at all, and they didn’t care about me one bit.
View attachment 379782
Love the view....

Latest posts

Top Bottom