Two questions for you motorcyclists.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I'll buy some heated gloves/inserts and heated socks. After years of hunting in winter I've got pants and jackets I can wear underneath my riding clothes. The only thing re the gloves and socks is that I haven't seen any electrical outlets on my bike.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing re the gloves and socks is that I haven't seen any electrical outlets on my bike.

Wire up a pigtail under the seat that comes off of the battery, hang it out the side when you want to use it. I've added one for my battery tender, one for my heated gloves and liner and one that runs up to my handlebars for any accessories I might want to use. Plenty of Youtube info out there and the parts aren't that hard to find.
I don't winterize either.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wire up a pigtail under the seat that comes off of the battery, hang it out the side when you want to use it. I've added one for my battery tender, one for my heated gloves and liner and one that runs up to my handlebars for any accessories I might want to use. Plenty of Youtube info out there and the parts aren't that hard to find.
I don't winterize either.

Ok. I've already got the pigtail. (My post re an outlet was tongue-in-cheek.) Now all I need is to find size 14 electric socks and 2XL electric gloves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom