UN to allow Iran to inspect it's own plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe it was Obama that described the UN inspectors deal "unprecedented verification" well, I guess I can agree. It is unprecedented that a nation of this caliber (as in scum of the earth) be allowed to use self-verification. The whole point of this deal was supposed to secure non-proliferation agreements and the agreements for Iran to stop trying to covertly create nukes. What part of "Iran has been hiding this for decades" does the UN not understand?

When I was a kid, if my parents asked if I cleaned my room, I would say "yeah", knowing full well they were not going to come in and look. I guess I just trust Iran is what I am saying.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found out today that the verification process that says there has to be a 24 day advance notification, actually means 24 days notification for them to get a team together for the inspection, of their own people.

I grew up in my professional life with the mantra, check and verify. Our government seems to trust the #1 purveyor of terror to be honest.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama and his merry band of incompetents have stated that they are “the most transparent administration in US history”. So it makes perfect sense to the progressively challenged that Iran will be honest when they inspect their nuke kitchens.

Someone had once said that “blue jeans” and “rock n’ roll” will win the Iranian people over to democracy. The some genius decided to market wankers like Justin Bieber and One Direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom