Unlawful to not pull over?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just and opinion. Purpose of unmarked cars doing traffic is revenue generation and warrant sweeps, plain and simple. Take a look up and down the Hefner Parkway on Sunday mornings! The motorcycle patrols and the unmarked seem to have their own little territories.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would continue to drive, dial 911 to ensure it is an actual officer that is pulling you over. I'm a LEO, and I'm okay with this. You can't be too careful these days.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for unmarked cars for revenue, that is an ASSumption if I have ever heard one. We (as in police) don't go out just to make money. We target AGGRESSIVE drivers. If you get stopped often, change your driving habits.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol...seek legal advice from a cop?

I get tired of your digs on police......I bet if your attitude didn't suck, you probably wouldn't have had a bad run in with the police in the past. I would bet you have had a negative encounter and you blame it ENTIRELY on the officer? I pride myself on my integrity and professionalism and I work with great officers. You have one or two bad apples out there like anything else, but they don't reflect the majority. Get over it.....

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa policy has been addressed by LEO's on this forum in the past. Traffic officers in unmarked cars will be in regulation uniform. Plain clothes officers effecting a traffic stop bring in a uniformed unit before making the stop. And the uniformed officer is the one who initiates the contact.

This^^^^^^^^

If our plain clothed officer's (detectives) need a car stopped, they will call for a UNIFORMED marked unit. All of our traffic units wear the same uniform as other patrol officers.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get tired of your digs on police......I bet if your attitude didn't suck, you probably wouldn't have had a bad run in with the police in the past. I would bet you have had a negative encounter and you blame it ENTIRELY on the officer?. Y I pride myself on my integrity and professionalism and I work with great officersou have one or two bad apples out there like anything else, but they don't reflect the majority. Get over it.....

This^^^^and thank you for returning my Benjamin officer.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*sigh* This is one of the many reasons I take my JBT with me where ever I go ...

In all seriousness though, I'd pull over in a well-lit parking lot with people around if I felt uncomfortable with where an officer lit me up, even if he/she is in a marked unit. If I have to travel a distance to find said well lit parking lot with people around, well then, so be it. I'd turn on my flashers and drive the speed limit to where I felt comfortable. I know Doug Friesen's office number if an officer gets offended by that and decides to paper me up. You cannot be too careful these days.

BTW, this is not a reflection on how I feel about JBTs in general. It's simply a reflection of my general distrust of people of any race, creed, religion or profession whom I do not know personally ... I'm sure there's a code for it in the Manual ... All you mental health "professionals" can just add it to the ongoing list you have on me ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom