Urgent Welder Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddymonster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I know Im new but Im desperatly need a welder that is either close to Edmond or is mobile. I don't have much money but I will pay you whatever it will cost.

My wife avoided hitting a raccoon last night and veered into the sidewalk. She popped both tires on the right side and bent both shocks. I was able to barely cut the shocks out but the bracket that supports the bottom of the front shock, the one shaped like a U with a bolt through it. One side of it bent and when I pushed it back, it cracked on the bottom. It's held by maybe 2mm of it and Im afraid that it will break and cause more damage if I let my wife drive it or me try to drive it to a shop. Im lucky that she's was off today and she's off tomorrow also. I need to have this fixed for her by Saturday. I had to leave off work early today to get my kids from school because the other car we have is manual and she can't drive it. I can't get off work everyday so please someone that can weld help me out.

Your help is greatly appreciated and I will return the favor with whatever I can. Thanks.

Eddymonster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I could but it's barely hanging on there. Im afraid that as soon as I go on the road, it will break and then I'll damage a brand new shock and possibly more. Im on a budget here, kind of an unexpected expense. If money wasn't an issue, I would tow it to the dealer and call it a day.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry, nobody has offered to help. You wouldn't have enough electrical service for my welder. Out in this part of Oklahoma, the guys with pipeliner welders are a dime a dozen. On that note, many wouldn't want to help for cheap. You might look in the yellow pages and see if you can find a welder.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd recommend a tow truck and a good mechanic, probably be as cheap to fix that way as welding it up, driving to shop then replacing the part. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom