US Reaper Drone and Russian Su-27 collide over international waters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Biden has been letting China get away with it, so Russia thinks it can too. We need to get caught up delivering the stuff Taiwan has ordered and that will slow China a bit. They have bought and paid for billions in equipment that we have not delivered yet.
A drone seems like a small trade off for an entire pipeline.

Why do our conservatives continue to suck the azz of the sleepy Joe administration and his corrupt authoritarian allies who ban Christianity? I was against the invasion, but I will just never understand it.

Not to mention we did the same thing to Iraq and it was okay.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the Russians didn't realize our drones have hindsight ... 'cuz their drones don't? You know - that old saying that goes, "What's behind me is of no concern to me." (Quoted from an old movie about some sort of road race ...)

Woody

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the Russians didn't realize our drones have hindsight ... 'cuz their drones don't? You know - that old saying that goes, "What's behind me is of no concern to me." (Quoted from an old movie about some sort of road race ...)

Woody
"Gumball Rally" - Featured a Cobra 427 and a Lamborghini Muira battling it out. For those that don't know, it was and still is a race from New York to California. Very high speeds, very illegal. Current best time is around 24 hours.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what our reaction would have been if Russia and China fully armed and backed Iraq, Lybia, Syria, etc? Ya think we'd be happy with Russian tanks and Russian air defenses given to Saddam?

Oh, that's right...Russia bombed the chit out of ISIS when John McCain was over meeting with them to topple the Assad regime (which protected other secular and religious groups including Christians).

Most of these deals are the lesser of two evils, but our globalist leaders always pick the greater of two evils and then dupe people who mean well like RickN into supporting something that goes against their own interests. I'll never understand it.

Biden is actually showing some restraint on the drone and our lunatic neocon republicans are calling for war...send THEM to the front line.

Oh and the guys in one of the photos McCain posed with and armed turned out to be ISIS.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ms. Lindsay wants nothing more than war with Russia...makes you wonder why he's so hell bent on it
Because he is a saddist, he has lucrative investments in the defense industry, and he has a congressional bunker to survive in for 3+yrs if he gets his wish. He is trying to hurt the USA and should be impeached immediately.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ms Lindsay and Songbird were instrumental in the Maidan coup and pretty much directly (along with nuland and barak) responsible for the current events. Ms Lindsay has a job to finish
If the avg American knew what you know and the media reported the truth, he'd probably be in jail by now. Trump is too easy to manlipulate and Graham was one of his favorite golfing buddies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom