US Reaper Drone and Russian Su-27 collide over international waters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If the avg American knew what you know and the media reported the truth, he'd probably be in jail by now. Trump is too easy to manlipulate and Graham was one of his favorite golfing buddies.
It's all open source...just not from the MSM...remember, the MSM is the only approved news source. Anything else is conspiracy, punditry, and lies. I was told so right here on this forum.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Maybe the Russians didn't realize our drones have hindsight ... 'cuz their drones don't? You know - that old saying that goes, "What's behind me is of no concern to me." (Quoted from an old movie about some sort of road race ...)

Woody

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure it was intentional. Our enemies know how pathetic our government is and they are seeing what they can get away with. Our country is a laughing stock now.
" Our country is a laughing stock now. "

When it comes to military response, our country has been a "laughing stock" since the Vietnam days.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you're missing the sarcasm, it flew right past you into oblivion
No I got it, just playing 4d chess LOL
" Our country is a laughing stock now. "

When it comes to military response, our country has been a "laughing stock" since the Vietnam days.
Well what more could we have done militarily since Vietnam other than blow up the world?

We've spent trillions of middle class tax dollars and borrowed money from China to do a lot of killing...you want more American blood & treasure to benefit other countries?

How many family members you plan to send over to Ukraine?

Russia killed ISIS...Trump wanted to be allies with them against radical Islam and China but our necons wouldn't let that happen.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who care about more than blaming the US for the world's problem. Russia has been arming Cuba for decades along with other countries in South and Central America. China now controls the Panama Canal and has war ships in S America. Iran has war ships BASED in S America.

And an indepedent British report (along with a few others) says a Ukraine friendly (possibly based) group blew up the pipeline. The only one saying the US did it is a so called journalist using an (un-named) source. But of course some of you will believe anything as long as you can blame the US.
As to why some Republicans support Ukraine, because it is a major source of wheat, other grains, oil and gas.

Also because it is draining Putin's military and will help keep him from invading other countries. Which he has said several times that he intends to invade others. Word is Russia is running out of first line tanks and can not build more fast enough. They may seen be pulling T-62s from mothballs,

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I got it, just playing 4d chess LOL

Well what more could we have done militarily since Vietnam other than blow up the world?

We've spent trillions of middle class tax dollars and borrowed money from China to do a lot of killing...you want more American blood & treasure to benefit other countries?

How many family members you plan to send over to Ukraine?

Russia killed ISIS...Trump wanted to be allies with them against radical Islam and China but our necons wouldn't let that happen.
What could have, and should have been done with Vietnam is let our military leaders, especially those that were actually in country, wage that war like we were intent on winning it rather than let our politicians call the shots based on public opinions, which swayed back and forth worse than a drunken sailor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom