US Reaper Drone and Russian Su-27 collide over international waters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why Biden doesn't just send one of our drones to Russia, so they don't have to try to recover a damaged one. He ordered all US ships out of the Black Sea to be sure Russia could recover what there is to be found of the drone. The sorry POS Biden should be shot for treason along with the rest of the Uni-Party.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruskie
1678991422615.png

There is your bent prop blade
1678991266602.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why Biden doesn't just send one of our drones to Russia, so they don't have to try to recover a damaged one. He ordered all US ships out of the Black Sea to be sure Russia could recover what there is to be found of the drone. The sorry POS Biden should be shot for treason along with the rest of the Uni-Party.
I know the U.S. says we may never get the drone back because of it's depth of 5K ft. I can't find where he has ordered us out of the Black Sea. Got a link?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the U.S. says we may never get the drone back because of it's depth of 5K ft. I can't find where he has ordered us out of the Black Sea. Got a link?
I don’t know who ordered what out, but I heard a recent report that said Turkey had closed the Bosporus Strait, which controls access to the Black Sea, so we can’t get in there to recover the drone.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know who ordered what out, but I heard a recent report that said Turkey had closed the Bosporus Strait, which controls access to the Black Sea, so we can’t get in there to recover the drone.
I'm thinking if I were Russia I would have drones and ships all over the Gulf of Mexico and expect the USA to do nothing about it. Maybe we should attack Turkey and go to war with NATO?

Latest posts

Top Bottom