Used/cheap shop building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've always heard the way to set the posts is NOT in the concrete. The real pros set the posts on piers. I should know...I watched a YouTube video.

Seriously...on top of the concrete is the way to do it. It will also show any potential buyers in the future it was done properly.

The Chinese won’t care I’m sure.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, y’all have to understand the predicament I’m in 😂. I post any info on what I’m doing and everybody has an opposing opinion. And I hate conflict so I’ll just smile and nod lol.

Update! I got a quote today from Miller Metals in Inola. For a 30x48x14 with all materials and lumber needed. 26ga Tun everywhere. PT posts and bottom skirt board. Insulation rolls (yeah yeah 🙄). Two insulated steel man doors and a 10x10 framed opening will be $13,9xx. That’s $1k less than the metal shop. Except I’m doing labor. I’m definitely going with them.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you could solve a lot of that angst if you'd just do it my way... Jeez...

Is this your first time asking for help on the internet or something?
Well the help was finding a dirt cheap building lol. Then I was going to put up that metal building which i wouldn’t have done any work. Full disclosure, I’ve put up a pole barn and a red iron metal building before lol. So im not as much asking for help at this point but rather just keeping you all up to date. You’re like “screw you then!”

😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom