Vermont becomes first state to ban hydraulic fracturing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can kill a country by cutting off if energy resources. Obama all but has coal shut down and is making what plants we do keep open cost a fortune to operate, and now they want to start banning fracking. It is really sad common sense is a thing of the past.

I'll just go ahead and post this for been.

It's all part of the plan!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a bunch of freaking retards. Fine. Then, Vermont should not receive any gasoline or petroleum-made products that was refined from oil and gas captured by fracking. Seems fair.

My thoughts exactly. And while we're at it, lets add all the blue states. Let them have their horses and buggies.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vermont..no gas or oil so whats tha problem

I can see this in Penn... The ground is a lot different up there. Everybody needs benzine in their well and all the other secret ingrediants.

Dont take this wrong. We have been through this before...PCB and mercury were great- dioxin too. When they re route your river and dig the bottom up just so you can let people live in town...you kinda get a jaded eye about stuff that "wont hurt anybody".

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vermont..no gas or oil so whats tha problem

I can see this in Penn... The ground is a lot different up there. Everybody needs benzine in their well and all the other secret ingrediants.

Dont take this wrong. We have been through this before...PCB and mercury were great- dioxin too. When they re route your river and dig the bottom up just so you can let people live in town...you kinda get a jaded eye about stuff that "wont hurt anybody".

I'm with you. The ground water needs to be protected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom