Veteran shot at gun range - guns stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is sickening. Really hard to see how a few guns are worth someones life.

It's worse when you have been their. The place is a mess, and is just desolate. It needs new benches, cleaned up, and needs a lot of trees cleared out.

Just thinking about how it's set up, there are a lot of places to set up an ambush.

It needs moderation too. Rules are self enforced (IE not enforced at all), and I've never seen a cop or game warden there.

I have seen plenty of idiots of all ages however.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have been there but didnt like it once there were a couple of younger men (not boys) they didnt do it on purpose just didnt know any better they had some kind of older AK kept jamming they kept turning and pointing gun at every one trying to clear it until several of us got onto them.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ive shot there 2 or 3 times. I dont care for it personally for the same reasons everyone else doesnt. im in for clean up help... mostly needs to be trees cleared for a good line of sight from the range to the parking area/highway... but on second thought those trees I am sure have stopped more than there fair share of stray bullets from people being retards. some sunday seends to be a general concencus, I could make a day/afternoon of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom