Vortex Optics Group Buy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could use some kind of optic for an AR.... could you send me the price list, too, please? looking for a red dot or holo or something.

Thanks!

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
remember guys he wanted people to email him at the address in original post with inquiries on prices, it is easier for him to keep track of stuff through email

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll also promote this a bit. I got in on one of the Maxpedition group buys and just placed an order this morning for a Viper PST. Dub's is a good guy and follows through on what he says...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good call. I had read this thread earlier, then returned to post and didn't re-read the OP.

Emailed... I'm thinking I'm in. I like EOtech, but I can't afford that right now. This looks like it's a much more affordable line of optics.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Hey everyone, No offense to anyone I should have been more clear, But I cannot provide a complete price list. I need to know the specific model(s) your interested in and I will get you the pricing back asap.

Regards,

BW

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are enough orders now to go ahead with this. I will hold it off for another week or until interest dies off. Want to get as big of a jump on the Christmas rush as we can.

BW

Latest posts

Top Bottom