Vote for Biden? No Ammo for you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is hard to refuse service after the fact. But I bet that the WOKE culture got to them. Next time might be different. I bet this is a Nazi symbol too

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 38

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is hard to refuse service after the fact. But I bet that the WOKE culture got to them. Next time might be different. I bet this is a Nazi symbol too
So to be clear they have not done anything you are just assuming that they will in the future and are presenting that assumption as a fact? I thought we were supposed to judge people and corporations in this case by their actions not by predicting what we think they will do in the future.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time might be different.

...you are just assuming that they will in the future and are presenting that assumption as a fact?

Doesn't look like it to me. What is your definition of "presenting something as fact"? Looks to me like a claim of a potential situation - not even close to presenting as fact. Maybe you have a different understanding of the concept?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think y'all are digging way too deep into this. While I can see it as marketing, because I'm in marketing, I could also see this as the owner and a buddy sitting around having beers thinking it'd be a hilarious innocuous prank just for laughs.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't look like it to me. What is your definition of "presenting something as fact"? Looks to me like a claim of a potential situation - not even close to presenting as fact. Maybe you have a different understanding of the concept?

Is a pattern.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Hyatt came out and said "we're not going to do business with CPAC groups or attendees" or something like that, then I think it's more fair. In this thread:
1. Business A says "we won't sell ammo to Biden voters"
2. Louro presents Hyatt as an equivalent
3. Problem is that Hyatt in the quoted article has NOT refused business.
4. Louro then says "next time might be different" which is still assuming that the future possibility is the same as the present.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So to be clear they have not done anything you are just assuming that they will in the future and are presenting that assumption as a fact? I thought we were supposed to judge people and corporations in this case by their actions not by predicting what we think they will do in the future.

You need to look at what are you dealing with. If you are willing given them the benefit of the doubt, more power to you. When the WOKE generation get involve they don't have the fortitude to raise above. That is exactly why we are in this situation.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to look at what are you dealing with. If you are willing given them the benefit of the doubt, more power to you. When the WOKE generation get involve they don't have the fortitude to raise above. That is exactly why we are in this situation.
Take it as a point of consideration sure, but I'm not going to go full reactionary and judge before they do anything.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hyatt Hotel's earlier comments on CPAC.

Hyatt Defends CPAC Decision

Now, to be honest, I had some training at work several years about about diversity and all that. The way the information was worded, one would get the idea that even a racist or hate group was entitled to have their speech respected. (The training didn't mean for it to be "read" that way, but that is how I read it.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom