Will you guys pay for my college debt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I went to OSU in 1973 in state resident tuition was $14/credit hour. You would typically take 15 credit hours per semester so 120 credit hours in 4 years for a degree. Total cost of the tuition would have been $1680. The other cost of going there was room and board and books was way more than the tuition. The latest data I can find now is 2018 cost of $160/credit hour for in state residents so those same 120 credit hours would be. $19200.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the little social justice warriors are out in full force today
lol, it never fails-how predictable. Call out a racist & the response is being called a sjw, or a liberal.
News flash, conservatives don’t like racists either. Nobody does, except maybe other racists.
So, that dog won’t hunt, lol

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I went to OSU in 1973 in state resident tuition was $14/credit hour. You would typically take 15 credit hours per semester so 120 credit hours in 4 years for a degree. Total cost of the tuition would have been $1680. The other cost of going there was room and board and books was way more than the tuition. The latest data I can find now is 2018 cost of $160/credit hour for in state residents so those same 120 credit hours would be. $19200.
Just the out of state part of my daughter’s tuition at OU is $17,000 per year making the total around $44,000/year but does include her dorm, meal plan, parking permit, and “fees”.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are ways to avoid high costs of education. I recommend living at home & going to JUCO for the first 2 yrs & then transfer to a university. Big money saver there.
Also, employers often have tuition assistance plans. My undergrad & grad degrees were free as my employer covered them as a benefit .

Latest posts

Top Bottom