Voter Fraud by the Dems has begun...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shenanighans have begun. Pathetic...

The Florida Department of State’s Division of Elections is investigating a number of fraudulent letters sent to voters in the state questioning their citizenship and voter eligibility, in a possible attempt to keep them home on Election Day.
The statement alerted the public of the fraudulent letters, which claim to be from Florida election officials and imply that the recipient might be ineligible to vote.

Charles Callaghan, a Republican from Ponte Vedra, received one of the fraudulent letters Saturday.

“Basically, when I read the letter, I got the impression that I was not going to be able to vote, because my citizenship was being questioned,” Callaghan told The Daily Caller. “I wasn’t quite sure why it would be, because I was born in the United States, and I’ve always been a United States citizen, and nothing has changed in my life … that would cause my citizenship to be called into question.”

Callaghan noticed that his letter lacked a return address and included faulty contact information and a Seattle, Washington postmark.

“We’ve received multiple reports of a fraudulent letter that impersonates supervisors of elections and indicates that eligible voters might be ineligible,” Chris Cate, spokesman for the Division of Elections, explained to the Tampa Bay Times, which reported the letters have gone mostly — if not entirely — to Republicans in the state.

“We’re working with the state’s supervisors of elections, as well law enforcement, to identify the source of the letters and put a stop to them,” Cate said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/22/f...imed-at-suppressing-their-vote/#ixzz2A8clayoQ

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eric Holder's people will get right on it, as soon as they finish investigating themselves for the Black Panther voter intimidation coverup. It will all be thoroughly investigated after the election.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been going on for months now and as usual some on both sides are involved.

This.

People who think their cause is worth cheating for lose their ever-loving minds during election-time.

The funny thing is that these same people are so convinced that their side is right, that they taint everything they stand for just to ensure that the other "bad" side doesn't win (even if it means doing all the things they're actively accusing the other side of doing).

What it comes down to is a bunch of idiots all acting exactly alike while trying to convince everyone how different they are...

Not unlike the presidential candidates themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom