Waited around, need to submit my paperwork now for ok sda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSBI drug their feet on mine last year and after the 110 day mark I wrote a nasty email reminding them they had exceeded the 90 days the law states. It was worded pretty harsh and I CCed it to a few house members under the dome. I got a phone call the next day stating some BS excuses and it was in my mailbox when I got home. I think they actually hand delivered it... lol

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you go to the SO. The website should have had you print a summary sheet of your application when you were finished online. Take that, your photos, your certificate, and your funds to the SO. They'll fingerprint you and send everything to the OSBI Licensing Unit.

zirrow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sheriff's office took cash for their part, and I used a CC for the OSBI's vig.

ETA: I was forewarned to make sure I had exact change though, as they could get kind of finicky over breaking a bill.

Elkorvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine took two months to get. Does anyone know the status on the "Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act." I tried looking it up but it doesn't seem that anything has been done on it since February.

Latest posts

Top Bottom