Waited around, need to submit my paperwork now for ok sda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the SO office on the 16th last month and it was sent off pretty close to then...i guess. i recieved my SDA permit yesterday. WOO HOO. so for my area..1 month, 6 days. SO fee was waived for veteran status and/or teachers.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
question for ya, does anyone know the statue of limitations for the ccw class?? I took one in '08 I believe and sent off all my paper work/prints/photos to OSBI after many months they denied my license because I failed to remember and note an arrest that happen over 20yrs ago, drunk in public.. maybe also It was because I was fairly a new resident here, from california?? :eek: dunno, but this time I want to make sure to detail every little encounter I've had in the past, maybe even try to remember parking violations..........

was really depressed I didn't get it, sucks being not being able to exercise my rights...I'll admit I was a hot headed youngster but people do change you know....

think I have to take the class again since I already submited it way back when?

zirrow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least for the public intox:

You are ineligible if you have two or more convictions for public intoxication until 3 years from the date of the completion of the last sentence.

You are also ineligible for 3 years from the date of the completion of the last sentence if you have 2 or more convictions for Driving under the Influence and/or Intoxication unless you provide a certified statement from a licensed physician stating that you are not in need of substance abuse treatment.

A single conviction is not preclusive.If the sentence of your most recent conviction is over 3 years old, you are not precluded. Please note that this is for misdemeanors only.A felony conviction is a permanent preclusion.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Handgun_Licensing/SDA_FAQs.html#Q9

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had a felony been arrested a few times and most the time it was because of the idiots I chose as friends.. last time I was arrested was in '93 after a heated argument with my girl friend who was out of control I left the apt and took a walk, while on my walk I noticed a pay phone and called the cops to go check on her, well they came and checked on me.... I had been drinking but wasn't drunk, the genius cop said I was on meth, I argued I don't use meth and told him he's nuts.... He arrested me for being under the influence of meth when they wanted a urine sample I refused and told him they will need to take my blood so I can prove two fold I was innocent....

in court the judge asked how I pled, Your Honor do you have my test results in front of you , judge: "I do"... Then that should dismiss this case, he agreed and that was that.... well not so much it apparently is on my record !!!!!! I should have been arrested for being 'buzzed' in public and that's it, I called them for crying out loud....

man I was pissed to say the least

Latest posts

Top Bottom