Wal-Mart bb & pellet pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the local wally world today and just happened to look at the gun case, there was a sign that said ”state law requires a person to be 21 to purchase a bb or a pellet pistol”.

The 21 was written in by a magic marker by an employee I’m assuming.

I’m a ffl holder and I never knew this was a law, but again, I don’t know a lot of stuff either.

Anyone ever heard of this before?

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure they mean the "State law of Walmart"

1653589849446.png

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say that is walmart policy and they just saying it is a state law like they do on other things and i have called them out on some of them. I know there is a age limit but off top of head cant say what it is but no where close to 21. unless something has changed and i havent heard about it.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a piece of paper and magic marker it make a few "laws" in WalMart. I proclaim myself Sheriff in this department. No Carts Past This Point! Thx Mng!
Okbassin for prez!!! I’m gonna make some sign and put’em in wally world!!

Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me want to find a 18yr old to go into Wally World and try to purchase a BB gun. Take pictures of sign and record the conversation. If they refuse based on their assumption of state law and do not state its store policy. Then file lawsuit on them violating state law. They have the right based on store policy but if they do not state that at time of denial they are violating state law. Which is your opening for a lawsuit. I'm not a lawyer but a lawyer and I had this exact conversation when they refused to sell long guns to 18yr olds. He stated they had the right by store policy that had to be posted and or spoken but not by lying about state law.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom