Wal-Mart bb & pellet pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry YJ, I meant no offense If that's how you viewed my responses, I do Apologize
No offense taken. I’d like to teach them how to reload. Maybe some day. I took three of them to the big indoor swimming pool in Kingfisher today and we spent 4 1/2 hours there. It’s always something. Kinda like herding cats. Got the last one out of the pool and the other two jumped back in. Fun times!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense taken. I’d like to teach them how to reload. Maybe some day. I took three of them to the big indoor swimming pool in Kingfisher today and we spent 4 1/2 hours there. It’s always something. Kinda like herding cats. Got the last one out of the pool and the other two jumped back in. Fun times!
Holler UGH someone pooped in the pool! Everybody will be out in no time!

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Times have definitely changed. I remember going to Gibson’s at 42nd at MacArthur and buying 22 shells at around 12 years old and riding with a rifle on the handlebars out where we all know as Stinchcomb. I’m 50. The Bethany cops would probably shoot a kid for that now or my dog that was following.
Graduated from Mustang before it got big. A lot of us had shotguns in our cars to go rabbit or squirrel hunting after school. That would get you on the national news now if caught.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Times have definitely changed. I remember going to Gibson’s at 42nd at MacArthur and buying 22 shells at around 12 years old and riding with a rifle on the handlebars out where we all know as Stinchcomb. I’m 50. The Bethany cops would probably shoot a kid for that now or my dog that was following.
Graduated from Mustang before it got big. A lot of us had shotguns in our cars to go rabbit or squirrel hunting after school. That would get you on the national news now if caught.
That would have when I was in highschool, just a few years later. I’m 45

Latest posts

Top Bottom