Walmart on west Reno in OKC refuses to sell ammo on 3rd shift.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart Supercenter
6100 West Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73127
(405) 491-0320 ‎

II know, I know... many people hate walmart. Many people refuse to shop there. However, you have to admit that we should all have the ability to buy ammo any time and any place that it's legal and a store is open.I'm planning to keep bugging them on this issue. Hopefully I will get an area manager to call me before long. Anyone else been down this road? I usually don't make waves, but I'm not cool with antis setting pulling policy out of their butts.

Sorry buddy, this is still America. They have the absolute right to set whatever policies they want. So I'm with WalMart on this one. Consider yourself fortunate. Go over to Target and see how much ammo you can buy there.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The walmart in belle isle (next to penn square mall) will sell you ammo at all hours of the day. The only roadblock you may run into is that at night, they may have a hard time locating the key for the ammo cabinet. They usually make you pay for the ammo right there at the gun or auto center counter, but you can continue shopping after that. Sometimes, they just hand you the box and you check it out at the front of the store.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If corporate says the policy is X, and the stores say the policy is Y, then the store is wrong, and he has every right to complain about it.

Okiebryan, can you get the corporate policy in writing, with a real name attached to it?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Walmart bastids say they won't sell jewelry to me at midnight claiming their jewelry counter closes at 10pm. I'm going to call the 800 number and demand they sell jewelry to me day or night! /sarcasm

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If corporate says the policy is X, and the stores say the policy is Y, then the store is wrong, and he has every right to complain about it.

Okiebryan, can you get the corporate policy in writing, with a real name attached to it?

That isn't always true. I have never understood why someone goes to this extreme to complain about a store's policy. If you don't like the store policy, then don't spend your money at that store. I am sure they won't miss a single penny you refuse to spend with them, I would probably guess they would be excited to see you take your business elsewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom