Wanenmacher gun show April 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excitement level for upcoming Wanenmacher

• Well Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Gotta mow the yard

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Wake me up when it's Monday

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll definitely want to pack a lunch, couple of snacks and a light dinner for this one. Maybe a sleeping bag in case your legs give out on day 1 🤣
I would take a couple of light snacks and a few bottles of water.
As somebody else said, take a notepad and pencil to write down the Aisle and Section where you saw something as it's hard to find the location again.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we could share some ideas.
My most useful one is to bring a small notebook or use your phone. Record what isle a particular item is on if you want to go back to buy or check on it. It is so big that it is easy to get turned around.
that's a great idea, I have tried it to go back and it is not an easy task.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m hoping to go and look around, maybe do a little trading and buy some parts. Unless I take the credit card I doubt I’ll be buying much.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we could share some ideas.
My most useful one is to bring a small notebook or use your phone. Record what isle a particular item is on if you want to go back to buy or check on it. It is so big that it is easy to get turned around.
The best advice I can give you, if you see something you like buy it. Because you'll come back and it will be gone, or you will be able to find it.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to find a table again, take note of how many rows it is from the "girls selling calendars" table. That's easy to find, just look for a big group of guys standing around a table.
:pms2:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to find a table again, take note of how many rows it is from the "girls selling calendars" table. That's easy to find, just look for a big group of guys standing around a table.
:pms2:
Those 'girls' are getting a bit long in the tooth. Same ones for 10 or 15 years, and they are not youngsters then...

Latest posts

Top Bottom