Wanenmacher Show in Tulsa “Reality Question”.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go mask mandate or not. I don't necessarily agree with the masks, but I've been deprived of that show a few times now due to the China Virus. We enjoy going and have gotten a few deals out of there over the years, just need time and comfortable footwear.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always ask myself "why did I go?" when leaving, but honestly I've made some good deals there. The lardbellies in electric scooters need to be euthanized though.

Them scooters is the way to go. You have a basket to carry your stuff, a horn to clear the way, you get to sit all nice and comfortable with your own personal space. AND, it gives you a special satisfaction when you hear the crunch of toes breaking when people don’t move.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Them scooters is the way to go. You have a basket to carry your stuff, a horn to clear the way, you get to sit all nice and comfortable with your own personal space. AND, it gives you a special satisfaction when you hear the crunch of toes breaking when people don’t move.

The drizzle of snot a standing guy leaves on your back is just a small price to pay for the comfort of a rolling chair I suppose.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to miss it this time. Since the early 90's a group of friends has had an island on the upper level. I usually took a few things to peddle, but most of the time I just went to help out, laugh at many of the folks there, and just have a nice time with friends. I seldom went out walking the aisles, except for those trips to the head.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If there will ever be an intentional shooting at Wanne, it will be because of those things.....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there will ever be an intentional shooting at Wanne, it will be because of those things.....

Yep, last time I was there, I counted about 30 of them. I appreciate it helping some guys get around, but several times some DB would stop in the middle of an aisle, and get off of it to go look at a table. Absolutely zero consideration for others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not be making this Wanenmacher gun show trip. I will be in Louisiana having fun.
But I will for sure be going to the one in November. That is as long as there is no mask mandate.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, last time I was there, I counted about 30 of them. I appreciate it helping some guys get around, but several times some DB would stop in the middle of an aisle, and get off of it to go look at a table. Absolutely zero consideration for others.

Saw a guy get heel checked right in front of us many moons ago. It was bad......Ol' Scooter McGavin nearly taco'ed this poor soul into his basket. I thought the guy was gonna slap him out of his chair. Cooler heads prevailed, but that man walked away limping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom