Wanenmachers Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best range bagsI have found are from the dealer on the far end of lower-level every year. They also have all of the bulk-pack of paper targets that makes it easier to find. The name is "Outdoorproductsplus". ( http://outdoorproductsplus.com ) The bags are of good quality with a lifetime warranty. I am not affiliated with them at all but I do have several of their bags.

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately with the end of the semester coming to an end so there are more exams that I need to study for, so a no go for me. Sacrifices now will pay later.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best range bagsI have found are from the dealer on the far end of lower-level every year. They also have all of the bulk-pack of paper targets that makes it easier to find. The name is "Outdoorproductsplus". ( http://outdoorproductsplus.com ) The bags are of good quality with a lifetime warranty. I am not affiliated with them at all but I do have several of their bags.
+1

I use the lower entrance and they are my first/last stop.

Super nice people. I buy my supply of targets first and they hold them for me until I'm ready to leave, and I pick them up on the way out.

Pretty good on bags at the present, but I will have to give them the once over this time.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can order their stuff online also if you want. I have never bought from them online, but, I did put their link in an earlier post.
I also buy their paper targets every show.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought my ticket at Sports World today. Which entrance do I use?

Also, do they allow us to take water and food or do we have to buy what they're selling?

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I normally take a bottle of water and a snack or two in a backpack with me. Never been a problem.
I wasn't planning on going to the show this weekend but am now thinking about taking a few guns in the morning to sell, i need to buy some magazines and ammo anyways.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s another line for inspection of incoming firearms being sold/traded, though.

Yes, I just hope the security guard doesn't fire off another 22 round like the spring show lol.gif

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to come up until Sunday. Is it still worth going to Sunday? I read a guy online saying a lot of venders didn't show up.

I am usually there 8:00am Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom