Wanting a Deuce / M35a2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like every few years I get the itch to buy one of these things. Anyone owned one or had experience with them? Anyone have one for sale haha? I would love to have one bobbed down to a 4x4 and use it as a fun weekend / hunting rig.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those bring back fond memories. Especially the ones with side exhaust on the passenger side.
Turn off the ignition switch, coast up to a crowd on the side of the road, and switch it back on while still in gear.
The blast and belch of black diesel smoke from the exhaust is impressive.
It will scatter a crowd of anti-war protestors in a heartbeat.
The police report was a vehicle backfire for the record. Don't ask me how I know this. HEHE.....

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those bring back fond memories. Especially the ones with side exhaust on the passenger side.
Turn off the ignition switch, coast up to a crowd on the side of the road, and switch it back on while still in gear.
The blast and belch of black diesel smoke from the exhaust is impressive.
It will scatter a crowd of anti-war protestors in a heartbeat.
The police report was a vehicle backfire for the record. Don't ask me how I know this. HEHE.....
Mine only have fuel cut offs. There is no ignition.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah accessory/lift pump left of the steering column, ignition button low right of the steering column. Driven a 72' lots. I'd save your pennies for an A3 or 5 ton. :)

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been fighting off the urge for about 2 years now. I originally wanted a Deuce but now think I'd be more happy with a 5 Ton.

There's tons of good reference material out there about them and some good websites too. It seems steelsoldiers.com is the primary one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom