Would you sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sell it and build the vehicle you want to build and call it done.
I thought I wanted the 31 roadster I got and then a buddy got a 1928 Tudor and i liked it better and then a couple years later my other buddy decided to sell his Nova and I dearly missed my Nova and thought I would rather have a Nova.

Not that I need another vehicle either.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Truck has some add ons. Solar, Dual Batteries both charged by truck and Solar, power Inverter, front/rear receiver hitchs ,front/rear electric le winch capabilities, Bilstein Suspension System lifted and leveled it out, Line X bed, Chromoly Axles, $400 Carhartt fr/rear Seat Covers, Weatherguard floor mats and more. Just did brakes all the way around, timing belt, water pump, hoses, belts, filters and all new fluids in axles diffs, transfer case etc.

And according to the guy that offered to buy it the 1st gens blows the new ones away on fuel econo. I have no use for it anymore, but it is hard to get rid of it.
From what I understand, all new vehicles are so overpriced, and with the interest rate increases, fewer people can qualify for the loans to buy them. My son has a newer Chevy Pickup, with a V-8 engine, that he needs to pull trailers, has turned down some crazy offers for it, and said many dealers have a lot full of full size PU's, with 4 cylinder engines, to try and get the price down to where they can sell them? I'm not sure what this means, but something has to give?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am now thinking Coil overs, Dana 60s, LS?, Auto, Atlas and 42s under a flat bed on the Tundra and keep it.

I bet the factory Tundra under carriage would bring $7500, you think?

But ****, I could wake up in a few days and think of something different. I have been totally happy with the Tundra, first one I ever owned. I have owned a few Toyota small trucks, the ones with the 22R engines, they were dependable as the sunrise!

Last edited:

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted taller tires, and have used Bilstein products on all my Jeeps and heavy Diesel 3/4 and 1 ton trucks so have a long satisfying history with them.

The fronts are adjustable allowing for leveling as well as lifting it to stop interference in the front larger tires. Week after I installed it we took off for Colorado and it rides amazing on and off road. And no rubbing with 33” tires. We took it over several of the passes and it was a lot better than the factory.

Two weeks back I was ordering a new set of Firestone Air Bags for the rear, and found a buy on a Dodge 1 ton Diesel and did not order them. I met a gent in Montana couple years back with similar truck, he had done the Bilstein system and Firestone Air Bags and loved it.

Even the wife could tell the Truck was better after I installed it.
@Mr.Glock - boy we’re you right !!!
“Santa Claus” brought me a set of Bilstein 4600 shocks for Christmas. (07 Tundra). Just picked it up yesterday from shop. Unbelievable difference, my fronts were original Toyota shocks 16 yrs old, rears were old Monroe’s from original owner (pre 2017). The truck now does not take a nose dive when braking, has lost all body roll when cornering, and just feels solid. Extremely pleased! Thanks for your recommendation on the Bilsteins!

Latest posts

Top Bottom