Warren Theatres purchased

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you go thru a metal detector or screening? How would they know if you're concealing?

Nope but no point in driving that far to watch a movie for a lot of us. I liked going down from time to time to enjoy their theater even though I live in Guthrie. Now I may as well go to the AMC at Quail Springs if I want to watch something. If both have gun busters what's the difference?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ignore those no matter what. Something their insurance company or some idiot in corporate makes them put up.
Holds no legal water in Ok.
I agree, but to drive 40 miles or 15 miles to go to a theater when both have gun busters I may as well go to one that is closer. I never ate at the Warren but would drive down to show a little bit of support to someone willing to recognise that a right to defense doesn't cause their business any harm.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im still gonna carry. I'll just go to Kickingbird in Edmond. None of this recliner and waiters ******** with college kids bringing their blankets and dressing up in fleece pajamas.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we had a bunch of GCs to Warren in BA. The wife and I used to go quite frequently on Sunday nights. It sucks now.... they've totally fawked everything up. Even their website sucks now.

Discovered the same thing as you concerning the total SNAFU on the Regal website so we chose to go to the AMC Tulsa Hills and found their seat selection process was also a SNAFU. I'm rapidly arriving at the place where I'll just wait for it to be available to view via a streaming service in the comfort of my home and the heck with being in the early group to see a movie.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we had a bunch of GCs to Warren in BA. The wife and I used to go quite frequently on Sunday nights. It sucks now.... they've totally fawked everything up. Even their website sucks now.

Wife took granddaughter to see a kiddie movie and was $22 for both. They even had assigned seating areas. Agree with JD8 even fawked up their website. Geeeezzz...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost everything is assigned seating now so that's never been my issue. What it is was with Warren you could see which movie was showing in what theatre easily. If you didn't want the balcony, or one of the more private screens, you could just choose the stadium seating. On the Regal site it's hard to tell. It sucks that they sold out, and I honestly now wished the Regal one would go under now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom