We beat the Covid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly

Seemed to have plateued.
Keep upright and moving forward, all I can ask.

Work on my own rehab / pt. Not driving 45 miles for 30 minutes 3 times a week, pay $30 co-pay. I can do what they do.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wifey just sent me this.

There are apparently new medical codings entered for vaxxed and non vaxxed persons with the non vaxxed requiring counseling.

Wife stopped the terrible and painful coughing. Now she just cannot sleep at all. But she is over everything else and feeling 85% better.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers. I can't sleep in anything but a propped upright position in my chair. If I move back or forward about six inches, I start coughing almost to the point where I cannot breathe and almost puke.
I can tell a slight difference in my voice like it is starting to break up a bit.

I ran into the same issue with bouts of Upper Respiratory Infection and also possibly Bronchitis. When I had that and was taking the antibiotics for them, I slept in my recliner for 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how quick I caught it and went to the doctor.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you still on oxygen 24/7 or just when you need it?
My question is did you get the jab. I did not, and my only symptoms was sleeping a lot, when I talked I would cough, I did not eat for 10 days, I took Zinc and some other vitiams.. A nurse friend told me to move around as much as I can, do not lay flat on your back, and drink as much fluids as you can. Loss of some taste and some smells. other than that. I have what I think ammunity now. I was around my friend for three days in his garage working side by side wiring my boat. He came down with it and I did not!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My question is did you get the jab. I did not, and my only symptoms was sleeping a lot, when I talked I would cough, I did not eat for 10 days, I took Zinc and some other vitiams.. A nurse friend told me to move around as much as I can, do not lay flat on your back, and drink as much fluids as you can. Loss of some taste and some smells. other than that. I have what I think ammunity now. I was around my friend for three days in his garage working side by side wiring my boat. He came down with it and I did not!
Did not get the jab, wife had it 2 times I never got it, Thanksgiving 2021 a family member brought a pie they made, my favorite, I eat half of it. The next day found out they had covid. I was the only one that ate it. Did not put all these facts together till later by the way. Anyway, never felt bad, no temp, no symptoms till the next week on Thursday felt I had allergies which I do every year spring and fall. Friday early woke up having trouble breathing went ER was put in hospital, down hill from there. They looked for 3 days trying to find a available ICU bed.

After putting 2 and 2 together I asked doctor was it possible to eat Covid. He said that explained alot why I never showed symptoms and went straight to Covid pneumonia. Doc said it was no different than taking syringe full of the virus and then injecting it into my lungs.
Have been around people that has had it since and have not caught it again. Grandson stayed with us a week and had it, never caught it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom