We made it to the big time last night……

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of our local…problem children….thought he’d be a badd a_ _ and shot it out with the OHP, county and marshals.

Heard he was living in his mom’s house and cut his ankle monitor off and had dug a tunnel out from the room he was living in to the out side. The police got a front end loader and dug the tunnel and ripped off one corner of the house.

Problem child reportedly had his hand shot off and got a helicopter ride to OKC.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, just think of all the wasted rounds. At least if and when problem child gets out of the pen, he’ll be able to get a job at a pirate theme park, but not sure I’d want him to have a hook on the end of his arm.

Talked to another guy who is a couple doors down from this place and he said there were probably 150-200 rounds spent.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing the number of top-tier marksmen there are on the internet... Most of whom have probably never been in a shootout with an armed suspect, at night, with unknown other conditions like the suspect possibly being barricaded behind substantial cover, etc...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, just think of all the wasted rounds. At least if and when problem child gets out of the pen, he’ll be able to get a job at a pirate theme park, but not sure I’d want him to have a hook on the end of his arm.

Talked to another guy who is a couple doors down from this place and he said there were probably 150-200 rounds spent.
OKBassin sent me another news report that shed a little more light on all the rounds fired. Everyone that fired a shot is off today on paid administrative leave. I guarantee some of them sumbiches let rounds fly just to get a vacation.🤣

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKBassin sent me another news report that shed a little more light on all the rounds fired. Everyone that fired a shot is off today on paid administrative leave. I guarantee some of them sumbiches let rounds fly just to get a vacation.🤣
You blame ‘em?
1) Get to shoot my gun
2) Potentially take down a virus on society
3) Get to shoot my gun
4) Get some paid time off, so I can go shoot my gun
5) Oh yea, shoot my gun…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom