We made it to the big time last night……

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the 6pm news on channel 4 that problem child posted on his social media account saying he cut the monitor off because he could make better decisions for himself than the state could.

Well dipshit if that was the case you wouldn’t have earned the ankle monitor for your last felony. My wife said that before this happened he had 5 felonies in Caddo County and at least 1 in Grady County.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the 6pm news on channel 4 that problem child posted on his social media account saying he cut the monitor off because he could make better decisions for himself than the state could.

Well dipshit if that was the case you wouldn’t have earned the ankle monitor for your last felony. My wife said that before this happened he had 5 felonies in Caddo County and at least 1 in Grady County.
He deserved more punishment than house arrest.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to give the cops much grief. I wasn't there. I'm sure a few had night vision so every shot blinded their reticle plus, this guys shooting back. They may have not known his exact position. Since his hand was shot makes me thing he was just holding the gun up or out to blindly shoot while his body was protected.
Most small towns just don't have the funds or time to train for this type of fight. It sounded like he has hc mags.
The best thing is no cops or civilians were killed or hurt. That dirt bag will have to figure out how to hide from date night...which is every night, in the pen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom