We need a way to ID each other at gun shows!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a hat or you got a Nike Swoosh tattooed on our forehead.

Believe me, I've thought of it!

That's a beanie/watch cap. When I had hair I wore ballcaps all the time, since I've been shaving my head (most of the last 20 years or so), I cannot wear ballcaps, they are horrendously uncomfortable. Don't hurt, just feels frigging WEIRD.

I'd damn sure wear a "Post #12" shirt (even in pink, prolly!), or if I could get it approved through the legal side (aka Uncle JB) I might have the OSA logo embroidered or silkscreened onto a beanie or watch cap. :D

But unfortunately, ballcaps just don't work for me. <sigh>

Hell, I'd love a pink and black watch cap with a Swoosh and OSA logo and embroider "Post #12" along the back.... I'ma have to look into that! :D

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why...wasn't JB just talking about buying an armored vehicle or something, so he must be sporting tons of money. Shoot, fourteen thousand hats would be nothing for him, just a small check out of his advertizing budget for OSA and we'd all be fixed up with a decent hat. :woohoo1:

This is post #12...it sucks...why would we want it emblazoned on a hat/shirt???????

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me, I've thought of it!

That's a beanie/watch cap. When I had hair I wore ballcaps all the time, since I've been shaving my head (most of the last 20 years or so), I cannot wear ballcaps, they are horrendously uncomfortable. Don't hurt, just feels frigging WEIRD.

I'd damn sure wear a "Post #12" shirt (even in pink, prolly!), or if I could get it approved through the legal side (aka Uncle JB) I might have the OSA logo embroidered or silkscreened onto a beanie or watch cap. :D

But unfortunately, ballcaps just don't work for me. <sigh>

Hell, I'd love a pink and black watch cap with a Swoosh and OSA logo and embroider "Post #12" along the back.... I'ma have to look into that! :D

I understand the shaved head hat feeling weird. When I cut mine with a 1 guard I throw all the caps in the closet. They feel like they are resting on some funky pins attached to your scalp.

I will take one of them hats if you get them made and also and will split the cost. Easy on the pink though. A watch cap is a good idea. Not so much for summer time but would be great for winter time shoots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom