We need some OSA patches!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the idea of showing support for the pro 2nd amendment community. Everyone these days is so scared to offend anyone. Did you know that wearing pro gun apparel in Illinois is considered racist by many? Personally I’m not out to offend anyone, but at the same time I’m not going to hide under a rock either. Since I’ve been back in Oklahoma I’ve worn my NRA jacket almost every day (not trying to shove NRA down anyone’s throat….I just like the jacket). I support multiple gun organizations. Anyway, I’d wear something to show love to OK Shooters, but we’ve tried many times before and it just hasn’t happened.
I have an OSA cap I wear when out but frankly it is very subdued. Needs to be Red, White, and Blue with OSA in Gold. The web url in white across the back of the cap is good.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't put stickers on anything or wear clothing that advertises that I may have guns.

So many against open carry but will advertise that they are gun folks by putting stickers on their cars, signs in their yards, and wearing gun stuff.

It's not for me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't put stickers on anything or wear clothing that advertises that I may have guns.

So many against open carry but will advertise that they are gun folks by putting stickers on their cars, signs in their yards, and wearing gun stuff.

It's not for me.
understandable but wearing a Ok shooters hat doesn't mean you even own a gun!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's not for me.
What do you think that fanny pack is advertising? It’s one of three things..

Latest posts

Top Bottom