Weather Aware 5/27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hearing that tomorrow will get sporty in the afternoon. Keep your eyes to the sky and your ass to the blast.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

upload_2021-5-26_16-54-13.png

:tounge2:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long as it stays to the west and north.

I can finally see a mostly clear sky here, need about 4 more days of that and I might can get some mowing done and get some hay cut finally.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long as it stays to the west and north.

I can finally see a mostly clear sky here, need about 4 more days of that and I might can get some mowing done and get some hay cut finally.
Lacey Swope posted up on Facebook yesterday that "if you didn't mow today, you better do it tomorrow". Or something really close to that. I too am about tired of all the clouds. Reminds me of June Gloom in commiefornia. Looks like it gonna pour but never rains a drop.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ground was still to wet but i got out and mowed 6 lawns today not knowing when i will get another chance still have two more to go but they to wet cant even walk across them much less get a mower on them

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lacey Swope posted up on Facebook yesterday that "if you didn't mow today, you better do it tomorrow". Or something really close to that. I too am about tired of all the clouds. Reminds me of June Gloom in commiefornia. Looks like it gonna pour but never rains a drop.

Thing is the ground is so saturated it’s like a sponge. There’s no way any mowing or cutting can get done without turning everything into a giant mud hole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom