Weather conditions 2/8/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The parking lot here at work was wet this morning and I had no problem getting from downtown to 71st and memorial, now the parking lot is iced over. Driving home should be fun tonight. Guess I get to find out how my car does in ice. Can’t be worse than the truck I had. Stay home if you can and be safe if you can’t !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE PLEASE: I think I already know the answer to my question, but let's fast forward to today, 2-9-2021...what's it like out there? It looks awfully cold from my vantage point near the fireplace.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE PLEASE: I think I already know the answer to my question, but let's fast forward to today, 2-9-2021...what's it like out there? It looks awfully cold from my vantage point near the fireplace.

Cloudy, Dry but cold in Duncan. Some black ice in areas where the water didn't evaporate off in time. Nice day to sleep in if you got the day off. Sadly, my furnace capped out so no sleeping in for me...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom