Weinstein Convicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-2-25_10-49-15.png

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The point I was trying to make(I admit not very well) was how Hollywood/left covers for these types - remember Roman Polanski?

hmm, does that make alyssa milano a member of the hollywood right then? seems like she is been pretty into driving the #metoo movement for several years and very critical of him.

And, in terms of timeline, if you believe the timestamp then it was 3 months after the allegations against weinstein came to light, right? Wonder how long she has known him. Wonder if she ever saw that side of him that he was being accused of having. How fast should she have dropped him to not qualify as 'covering' for him to those looking to grind axes?

He is a POS and there will always be those who cover for him, just as there will always be people on all sides looking to use it to score cheap points. Sad commentary on our world.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're all hypocrites. They all scratch each others' backs. Trump has associated with all of these same people for decades, and all these same people trying to hang Trump have been hobnobbing with HIM for decades.

indeed.

I have also been thinking about the idea of how fast should we have to 'believe' these sorts of things. We're so far from the first allegations that it's hard not operate from the position of supporting Weinstein, but i don't think i can fault everyone for not immediately believing the worst. Or perhaps i don't know enough about the situation.

oh well, hopefully justice was served here

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And just picture all the good Michelle Obama said about him. And don’t forget Meryl Streep calling him god at an awards show. Those people are just as disgusting as Harvey is.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used the walker going into to court everyday, but then walked out without yesterday. Not sure if that was his choice or not though.
Sympathy move to fool the public and possibly the jury. Pretty common move.
If some 18 year old starlet offered her services, he would have thrown that walker and boinked her on the parking lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom