Oh for Heaven's Sake ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I picture all the old bastards here envisioning themselves like this when they OC at the all-you-can -eat buffet.

I think this is supposed to represent a vet? I know a lot of vets, and most of them look nothing like this, lol.
The stereotypes the "right" tries so hard to establish is embarrassing to say the least.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I picture all the old bastards here envisioning themselves like this when they OC at the all-you-can -eat buffet.

Nope. Not all of us.

I don't do anything "tactical"...clothing or otherwise. I did enough of that playing dress up in the military and law enforcement. I don't wear anything that will attract attention to me or anyone I'm with just like I don't put anything on my truck/car that will attract attention.

The only thing that might remotely identify me as a vet is my hair. Haven't changed the way I wear it since 1979. Shorter the better. Wife hates it that I won't let it grow out a bit.

Speaking of hair...here's another little tid-bit that you'll likely find hilarious. I use a Flowbee to cut my own hair...for about the last 5 years now. And I get a kick out of telling my wife I need a Flow-job. I think it got old to her about 4.9 years ago. But, like she says...61 going on 14.

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of hair...here's another little tid-bit that you'll likely find hilarious. I use a Flowbee to cut my own hair...for about the last 5 years now. And I get a kick out of telling my wife I need a Flow-job. I think it got old to her about 4.9 years ago. But, like she says...61 going on 14.
Man this made me laugh my ass off…I thought the Flowbee was long gone. Kudos you, friend!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wallow in self-pity much?? This article pretty much describes every damned millenial I've ever met. There are kids out there a good 10 years younger than them living good lives -- married, have a baby or two, working and getting on with the good things in life while doing their best to get by during the bad stuff that happens. Kinda like us boomers have always done.

I realize that every group of whatevers out there have fringe members of both extremes but as a whole these damned millenials have got to be the biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen ... Good grief.

Hey guys!! GROW THE **** UP!! You should be ashamed that a bunch of old has-beens and your own kids are better at life than you are. Unless you are a Gates, a Rockefeller, a Jobs or a Soros chances are you are gonna have to get out of Mommy's basement and get a job eventually. Might as well do it now -- before she dies, the bank collects on that reverse mortgage she had to take out to make sure you had your frozen pizzas and pudding cups and you find yourself homeless. I doubt very much your kids will want to take you in. 🤷 Sheesh ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...re-considered-immature/ar-AA12DDCV?li=BBnbfcL

Wow,

There are words in that article but nothing of substance. No attempt at critical thinking or looking for a solution. Just whining about how "we have it so bad".

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flowbee is the bomb, bruh!

ROFL.gif

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter's moron boyfriend : " your dad is just an old hippie, screw him, there is nothing he can do to me, I will kick his ancient butt"

48 hrs later
Daughter's moron boyfriend to one of his pals :
"Dude that old man is way tougher and one hell of a lot meaner than he looks. I didn't know that he used to be a strip bar bouncer and he hurt me bad everywhere on my body. I think he dislocated my right shoulder... I can't wear shoes today because he stomped on my toes and I am peein blood..... I should have never got into a beef with him....I thought he was gonna kill me."

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Not all of us.

I don't do anything "tactical"...clothing or otherwise. I did enough of that playing dress up in the military and law enforcement. I don't wear anything that will attract attention to me or anyone I'm with just like I don't put anything on my truck/car that will attract attention.

The only thing that might remotely identify me as a vet is my hair. Haven't changed the way I wear it since 1979. Shorter the better. Wife hates it that I won't let it grow out a bit.

Where'd you get the Flowbee? I need one one, now. My barber passed away last week, and I can't stand the thought of going anywhere else. Her salon was in her former garage, right across the street, and she's been cutting my hair for most of 25 years. Seems like I've lost all my IRL social life now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom