Oh for Heaven's Sake ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These people are't' going to make it when times get hard. As Ronald Reagan said, "you ain't see nothin yet." Many can't even change a flat tire so how are they going to raise their own food?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Wahl during the demic. I took mine off to about a 1/16 inch. Surprised wife with it, so the shocked look was worth the price of the trimmer. Can't beat it for ease of maintenance. Grew it all out and then did it again about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if I'm growing it again or trimming every week. Decisions...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Into them "man buns"?

Never would of guessed. Figured you were more a high and tight type.

Yessir, I think most man buns -- especially with a nicely trimmed beard -- is sexy as all gitout.

Oh hell no. Grumpy is my first -- and so far only -- high and tight, buttoned-up kinda feller. 🤷

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I picture all the old bastards here envisioning themselves like this when they OC at the all-you-can -eat buffet.

I think this is supposed to represent a vet? I know a lot of vets, and most of them look nothing like this, lol.
The stereotypes the "right" tries so hard to establish is embarrassing to say the least.
It’s a freeking meme with a messsge.
Quit being so offended. :laugh6:
Neither appears to be a vet. Look pretty active duty to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom