Weird parking lot accident.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the day when I worked in downtown Tulsa I was going to work thru a parking lot next to my work. I was in my jeep and this guy was in his car and tried to pass me in the parking lot. Well my left front tire pushed in his passenger doors in. His car got damaged but my jeep was fine. I talked to him and he said he would let his insurance company take care of it. I told him I wasn't paying since I wasn't at fault. He was good with that and we parted ways. My boss was watching from the loading dock. Well I go in and just in case I call my insurance company and let them know about the incident and to beware of any claims against me. I think it was Geico at the time. Well I get a phone call at work and its a car rental place asking me how I was going to pay for there car. I politely told the story and said I had a witness. The car rental guy said ok and he would get back to me. Next thing I get a phone call from his insurance agent. I explain the story to him and he tells me he thought so. Long story short, the guy had wrecked his sport car and was in a rental car until it got fixed. And didn't tell the insurance or the car rental company the truth. Since I had a witness and this guy was trying to pull a fast one I was glad I told my insurance company to beware. I later learned the guys insurance company dropped him and he had to sell his sports car and get a little older compact. My point here is beware of wrecks in parking lots and becareful of those involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom