Weird question came up today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feed bag?

Well... I guess if you want to close down every emergency department, hospital and doctor's office in the country, then that's fine. The biggest payer for those services is the .gov in terms of Medicare and Medicaid, and other insurers follow their lead.

No one's forcing you to seek medical care, so how does it affect you, I wonder? If you want to provide medical care for anyone and everyone, and not accept any payment or reimbursement for your services, you are free to do so - and you would not be required to meet those criteria. So when does your personally-financed free clinic open? I'd love to sent plenty of folks your way...

I'm speptical about your statement, are you really required to ask the questions you mentioned in order to get paid by the fed?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm speptical about your statement, are you really required to ask the questions you mentioned in order to get paid by the fed?

Core measures, required. Yes. These are mandates coming down through corporate to meet federal requirements.

Do you not want us to try to screen for underlying mental health issues in ANY way? I mean... we are all always complaining not enough is done in this country for mental health after every mass shooting that isn't a deliberate terrorist attack, right? Just curious...

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Core measures, required. Yes. These are mandates coming down through corporate to meet federal requirements.

Do you not want us to try to screen for underlying mental health issues in ANY way? I mean... we are all always complaining not enough is done in this country for mental health after every mass shooting that isn't a deliberate terrorist attack, right? Just curious...

I was just interested in the truth at this time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feed bag?

Well... I guess if you want to close down every emergency department, hospital and doctor's office in the country, then that's fine. The biggest payer for those services is the .gov in terms of Medicare and Medicaid, and other insurers follow their lead.

No one's forcing you to seek medical care, so how does it affect you, I wonder? If you want to provide medical care for anyone and everyone, and not accept any payment or reimbursement for your services, you are free to do so - and you would not be required to meet those criteria. So when does your personally-financed free clinic open? I'd love to sent plenty of folks your way...

Sounds like they are a very big part of the problem. Because it sounds as if they've morphed their business model into depending on illegals, uninsured, etc. coming in and getting paid by the .gov. If that's true they need to go down the tubes IMO.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like they are a very big part of the problem. Because it sounds as if they've morphed their business model into depending on illegals, uninsured, etc. coming in and getting paid by the .gov. If that's true they need to go down the tubes IMO.

No doubt, healthcare appears to be a subset of the federal government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom