Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My parents, in their 70's are hosting an international student this year from Brazil. Dad took him to the Hunter Safety Course and got him a deer tag. He got his first deer today. He has never been around guns or hunting at all since no one is allowed to own them in Brazil. He is going pheasant hunting with us Thursday too. Here is the hero pic of Pedro and his deer. Shot with my dad's .243 on my folks place in Muskogee.
i35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_PedroDeerjpg.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! What stories he will be able to tell when he goes home. I hope he got tons of pics to go with it! Thanks for getting him out there.

Does brazil have total gun control? Isn't Taurus made there?
Or is it like most countries, the wealthy have guns and nobody else?

booger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your parents should be congratulated for, forever changing a young persons view of guns. He will work very hard as he ages to change the laws in his country. Thank your parents for me for being a host, and for exposing them to our lifestyle that we cherish so much.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! What stories he will be able to tell when he goes home. I hope he got tons of pics to go with it! Thanks for getting him out there.

Does brazil have total gun control? Isn't Taurus made there?
Or is it like most countries, the wealthy have guns and nobody else?
I am not sure about the laws but when I asked him if people had guns, he said, "No...It is too complicated." So maybe it is only the rich that can bribe or afford to have one.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imhuntn, that's a wonderful story. Kudos to your parents. Pedro may never want to go back to Brazil, now that he's seeing what Oklahoma has to offer.

You've got to let us know how Pedro likes his first taste of backstrap!:wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom