Well our Leader Dictator has decried no Keystone pipeline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,
Boys and girls our grand leader says no to the keystone pipeline so now china has said it will work with Canada to make it happen for their use. Can you believe this guy? HE NEEDS TO GET VOTED OUT NOW NOT Tomorrow!

"Unfortunately Prime Minister Harper of Canada just this week said because of the volatile indecisiveness on the part of this president, that they feel they are being held hostage and they will take their energy elsewhere specifically to Asia and China," Jack Gerard, president and CEO of the American Petroleum Institute, told Fox News Radio.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would anyone be surprised by this? If it doesn't fit in with the plan of horrendously inefficient and dependent upon .gov subsidies "renewable" energy, then it isn't going to gain so much as a start with this administration.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing this man does surprises me. What is so sad is the fact that he would probably be elected again today. Most of my good American neighbors would vote for him. Why? I was talking to one the other day and he had no idea what I was saying about a pipeline. (the first one runs within 1/2 mile of his land). I mentioned the 15 trillion + we owe and he told me he had never really paid attention to the news. Said he had just always voted Democrat...I know I'm probably wrong but I just think everyone should have to take a little 5 question test before getting a ballot..Get at least 3 of the questions right or don't vote..Like I said..I'm probably wrong but that's just my thoughts..

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What else would you expect from an Oligarchy?

[Broken External Image]

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Web_20Avatars_Obama_Newsweek_King_2.jpg

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing this man does surprises me. What is so sad is the fact that he would probably be elected again today. Most of my good American neighbors would vote for him. Why? I was talking to one the other day and he had no idea what I was saying about a pipeline. (the first one runs within 1/2 mile of his land). I mentioned the 15 trillion + we owe and he told me he had never really paid attention to the news. Said he had just always voted Democrat...I know I'm probably wrong but I just think everyone should have to take a little 5 question test before getting a ballot..Get at least 3 of the questions right or don't vote..Like I said..I'm probably wrong but that's just my thoughts..

Better yet everyone should show they can pass the Citizen test before being allowed to vote for either party:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0104/Could-you-pass-a-US-citizenship-test/Who-signs-bills

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom