Well our Leader Dictator has decried no Keystone pipeline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better yet everyone should show they can pass the Citizen test before being allowed to vote for either party:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0104/Could-you-pass-a-US-citizenship-test/Who-signs-bills
Sounds good to me..I just have trouble with someone voting that can't tell you the name of the Vice President..As you can tell by my post all I have is a highschool education..BUT I know how many trillion dollars the country is in debt..Hell, I even know how many zeros are in a trillion..I'm betting a lot of the people voting today have no idea..

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think an new oil refinery will be easier to get past Obama's EPA chuckleheads as opposed to the Keystone Pipeline, you're stone cold high. I believe the most recent U.S. oil refinery was built in 1976 - the Marathon Oil facility in Garyville, Louisiana.

This pipeline is going to be built. And him delaying it and the thousands of jobs it will create will be Obama's downfall.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_keystonepipelinemap.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they're saying it was the timeline forced by the 2 month extension... the one that the House tried to stand against, only to be berated night and day over the holidays by the Senate, President AND the entire press, and now it's coming back to bite them.

Sound familiar? Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

I'll say again... they're all scumbags, liars and thieves. They should all be thrown out of office and banned for life from any form of .gov jobs or pensions. Every. Last. One.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other than the jobs created to build this pipeline, what benefits will this project create? The Canadian oil will be refined in Huston and then sold in the world market, none of it is slated for US use, so it just makes more profits for the oil companies. Also, I understand that only 10% of what will be traveling in the pipeline can be refined, the rest is sand and will be toxic waste that will have to be disposed of, but I can't find information as to where. Not to mention the Canadian companes that are sueing American citizens for imminent domain of privately owned American land to run their pipeline. I say run it to east asia, as it seems they will be purchasing this oil anyway.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think an new oil refinery will be easier to get past Obama's EPA chuckleheads as opposed to the Keystone Pipeline, you're stone cold high. I believe the most recent U.S. oil refinery was built in 1976 - the Marathon Oil facility in Garyville, Louisiana.

This pipeline is going to be built. And him delaying it and the thousands of jobs it will create will be Obama's downfall.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_keystonepipelinemap.jpg

Actually, it's 2008. http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=29&t=6

Granted, it's one of the smallest by production, but it was built. http://www.eia.gov/neic/rankings/refineries.htm

Marathon was the last large one built though.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be mad at Only Obama. The republitards controlled the house and senate for 7 years under Bush.....and did NOTHING!! Not a _______ thing!! They didn't address our energy crisis, the grew government, they increased spending, they charted an unconstitutional course into the middle east that has cost us 4,000+ American soldiers & billion$ debt, AND they ignored the social security crisis!! Now it's just a pissing match and blame game.

The sheeple of this nation deserve every bit of pain and suffering that is being doled out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom