Went to shoot today and ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The link you posted also forwarded to the zip code search. You can't direct link to shops like that.
You are correct sir, sorry still new to this forum stuff. Anyway i would still like to know the name and location of the pawn shop you mentioned Redneck1861. If they are cheaper than Outlaws i might be shopping there for now on. One of the main reasons i like Outlaws is of course their prices and they are 1 of 3 dealers that can get STI. And the fact that the are very friendly just helps.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
davidsons quotes from stores are whatever the dealers want them to be.

my davidsons site gives you one price, but broke down to see what you are paying for, no hidden fees or anything, they just use that as a disclaimer, because, as I said each dealer can set the mark ups however they want.
Thy can even put in the "extra fees" box, as much as they want. thee only "extra" fee I ever have is shipping, and it tells you exactly how much it is.

ArealGunNut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been years since a visit, from what i can remember they had a nice selection, prices were high, but i guess that comes with the whole retail thing. All the workers and display cases don't come cheap. There is no reason to be rude to any customer, if this is the case it will come back to bite them before long.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...it's too damn cold to go outside to shoot today, so I am going to be at H&H when it opens up and poke holes in paper for a couple of hours, then come home and clean my guns by the fire with a good dawg at my feet and the smell of something good baking in the kitchen

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My day went exactly as planned and except for a few errant flyers, I was a happy camper. I gotta quit flinchin' and jerkin' that darned trigger so hard I guess!

Latest posts

Top Bottom