Westboro Baptist Church keeping it classy as always

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard today, just a rumor, that the same people that took down the playstation network, hacked all the personal info of these WBC retards and posted it on the internet.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anonymous is on every bad boy list in America, think they're trying to make some ammends?

Nope - business as usual for Anonymous. They do this sort of thing all the time. They're on government lists because they don't really differentiate between governments or people who do crappy things according to their own code of ethics... Which I have some issues with, but agree with some of what they believe. At the end of the day though, they don't really have any qualms about where they stand - they're pretty open about it for the world to see and I wouldn't always call them the bad guys (though, they're certainly not always the good guys).

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope - business as usual for Anonymous. They do this sort of thing all the time. They're on government lists because they don't really differentiate between governments or people who do crappy things according to their own code of ethics... Which I have some issues with, but agree with some of what they believe. At the end of the day though, they don't really have any qualms about where they stand - they're pretty open about it for the world to see and I wouldn't always call them the bad guys (though, they're certainly not always the good guys).

This.

Depending on how vigilante they feel like being, WBC may have a problem on their hands. Then again, short of a natural disaster where all of them are killed, I don't have a feeling they will ever stop being hateful. I still can't decide if I think phelps is crazy, or if he's just one of those very smart individuals who knows how to manipulate a small population of people enough that he's built this whole fictional reality thing for them all. Maybe there isn't a distinction between the two.

I've run into them a few times at different concerts. After you've heard what they have to say, it gets pretty easy to tune them out. They don't make any sense, cannot be reasoned with, and will not under any circumstances admit they are wrong. Honestly, it isn't worth anyone's time to bother with them. If people quit messing with them, they won't have anyone to sue for anything, which means they'll run out of money. None of them actually do anything last I checked. They just use 1st Amendment protection to provide grounds for law suits against states in which they seek monetary compensation.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I follow Anonymous on Tiwtter and they are all over WBC, they took over (its not been suspended) Shirley Phelps-Roper's twitter account and re-tweeted a TON of PRO-Sandy Hook tweets, they have also tweeted from her account a link to sign a petition to have WBC recognized as a hate groupd, they did release a ton of WBC personal informantion, they released info on the 1st hotel WBC was staying at then the 2nd hotel they chose. Anonymous hacked and took over the main WBC website, and they have also organized a group to protest WBC in Newtown. Love them or Hate them at least WBC is getting a strong dose of their own medicine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom