What Are You Angry About?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please elaborate more, as these generalities, and assumptions are not quite descriptive enough for a thoughtful response.

in general I am angry about not having a pit of despair section here at okshooters. Sometimes I would just love to curse up a storm, or talk about non politically correct things. This forum is almost like a family.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just generally pissed at all of you.....(just kidding!)

I get frustrated with people who cannot see their own best interests.

I'm afraid it's YOU who can't see what's in my best interests.

Need a hint? You need to give me one of your finest pistolas. :) It's for a good cause and it will help you to alleviate the guilt you feel for being one of the "haves" and not one of the "have nots". I'm HELPING you, J.B.

Let me help you. You'll feel so much better after.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm afraid it's YOU who can't see what's in my best interests.

Need a hint? You need to give me one of your finest pistolas. :) It's for a good cause and it will help you to alleviate the guilt you feel for being one of the "haves" and not one of the "have nots". I'm HELPING you, J.B.

Let me help you. You'll feel so much better after.

Re-distribute much?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Re-distribute much?

No.
But as J.B. voted for someone who believes in redistribution, and as he is a very successful attorney who has made it no secret that he lives a much higher than average lifestyle than the majority of us; And as I am considered the working poor who fits his entire family into a 900 sq ft house in Del City and can't afford any new guns, I'm just trying to help him feel better about the 1%er guilt he has at being rich and successful by giving him the opportunity to pay his "fair share" and help a poor guy out. It's mutually beneficial for both of us! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom