What Are You Angry About?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't read the entire thread, but JB I'll tell ya what I'm most upset about.

The deficit and our government spending money like a drunken sailor. It won't be an armed rebellion that brings our country to the brink of it's own existence, it will be the financial ruin caused by the deficit. It's got to stop. Taxing more won't fix it, we have got to curtail the runaway spending.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/02/2012-index-of-dependence-on-government

Taxes are going to have to rise, but spending has got to be cut, and drastically if this nation as we know it is to survive.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question I keep asking myself is: Why didn't we have a riot? We NEVER riot. We protest and gripe on internet forums and write letters..... but we never riot. Our founding fathers used to riot and throw tea in harbors and tar/feather tax collectors and smuggle stuff and kidnap people and burn the king in effigy and all kinds of mayhem. If we're really that angry, we should at least have a riot.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question I keep asking myself is: Why didn't we have a riot? We NEVER riot. We protest and gripe on internet forums and write letters..... but we never riot. Our founding fathers used to riot and throw tea in harbors and tar/feather tax collectors and smuggle stuff and kidnap people and burn the king in effigy and all kinds of mayhem. If we're really that angry, we should at least have a riot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAqvxu4ve3w

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An arrogant ******* who thinks he's a great legal mind, an won't keep his nose out of my business.

Not you JB, my father in law, (he hasn't had a day of law-school btw)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What am I angry about?

What have you got? I am dying of tuberculosis. I sleep with the nastiest whore in Oklahoma. Everyone who knows me hates me, and every morning I wake up surprised that I have to spend another day in this piss-hole world.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What am I angry about?

What have you got? I am dying of tuberculosis. I sleep with the nastiest whore in Oklahoma. Everyone who knows me hates me, and every morning I wake up surprised that I have to spend another day in this piss-hole world.

Good Lord, give THIS guy a free gun instead of me, J.B.

Latest posts

Top Bottom