What bow do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hoyt Ultramag xt2000. Custom string. Cobra Sights. Etc. Not the best bow out there by any means but I love it and it is surely an upgrade from the high country I had been shooting.

Reaction score
Sticking with my current ('03 Hoyt, '08 Bear, and '10 PSE Tac10, '66 Ben Pearson recurve), and saving up for and until the "next gen" of bow/x-bow design becomes reality on the market from Gearhead Archery - ones that have the string on the "backside" to give you a longer power stroke and thus a lot more speed/power, with no more cocking effort than a strong V-bow.

Voila, I give you the ultimate - be ready to be amazed and want this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDfxW8YQLY&feature=related

:eek2: :eek2:

Fast forward to 6:10, to see him shoot at an egg at 50 yards on the first try. And then does it again.

"Reverse string draw technology"

Only worth possibly worth buying until the Gearhead design becomes reality in an xbow and/or vbow is another Liberty 1. Just can't decided between getting a 45-55, or 50-60.

http://www.libertyarchery.com/

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PSE Bowmadness!! Super smooth draw cycle and a very solid back wall make it an incredibly easy bow to shoot well. I'm shooting a 364 grain arrow 271 fps with a 28.5 drawlength and 58 lbs draw weight. And, it was quiet to shoot....with a few inexpensive add ons, it is now very, very quiet.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang, why did i watch that.. ??

That thing is sweet!!.. I'm not a fan of crossbows at all, but that thing would be super fun to shoot..

I shoot a mathews outback tipped with 2-blade blood runner broad heads..

Latest posts

Top Bottom