What Can Be Done To Curb The Wild Hog Population?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple 13 second Google came up with a few stories confirming what I posted. I think a sizeable landowner and cattle rancher would know what he is talking about. Look it up buttercup.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/jud...g-feral-hog-poisoning/5iihBGfcPzuV7hvSuNmApI/

Thank you!!
Did a google search yesterday and could find nothing of the sorts! That story was only posted 13 hours ago so I musta searched to early. Just did a search and immediately found the same story you did.

Sorry to have upset you (the buttercup comment), I was just wanting verification. I hate passing on internet rumors to people!

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you!!
Did a google search yesterday and could find nothing of the sorts! That story was only posted 13 hours ago so I musta searched to early. Just did a search and immediately found the same story you did.

Sorry to have upset you (the buttercup comment), I was just wanting verification. I hate passing on internet rumors to people!
Just a friendly ribbing on the look it up buttercup comment. Cheers and beers!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To no surprise, the ones opposing the pig poison are a wild hog processing facility in central TX and the Texas Hog Hunters Assn special interest group. That means the land owners, farmers, and ranchers are going to get screwed, and some politician is getting his pockets lined.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And Hillary said "At this point what difference does it make?" Dude ain't going to shoot the goat so we won't be able to see if it has water in the horns.

My buddy hunts them in SW TX every year, no horn canteens.

To no surprise, the ones opposing the pig poison are a wild hog processing facility in central TX and the Texas Hog Hunters Assn special interest group. That means the land owners, farmers, and ranchers are going to get screwed, and some politician is getting his pockets lined.

Big surprise there huh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom