What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel for ya….single stage…..damn
I just went with a plan. Every time go to shop run at least 50 cases. Before too long about 1800 cases were done. Thats about 3600 strokes. The good part is 1800 pulls on the powder measure and 1800 more strokes on the press and they will be reloaded. And they said reloading will be fun!!! LOL

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went with a plan. Every time go to shop run at least 50 cases. Before too long about 1800 cases were done. Thats about 3600 strokes. The good part is 1800 pulls on the powder measure and 1800 more strokes on the press and they will be reloaded. And they said reloading will be fun!!! LOL
I never knew fun was going to be part of the equation. Fun’s in the shooting not the loading. Especially when it’s single stage loading for an autoloader

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are those that reload to shoot, and those that shoot to reload.

I'm in the latter category, and while we may be few in number...we certainly have more fun in the reloading room than any dozen of the former put together.

It also gives me a healthy outlet for my OCD.

Prepped 100 pieces of 6.5x47 brass this afternoon. I'll probably just be doing brass prep until hunting season is over.

Paul Box

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Werkin' on some BP loads for my new toy.
I would have to say I fit into both of those categories.

Attachments

• PiettaConv.jpg
    PiettaConv.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom