What did you score for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have pics, but got a Browning buckmark red dot sight, and some green things with past presidents pics on them.

Lots of family, and all the gifts were for the kids.:D

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Santa was kind enough to bring me a Mathew's switchback xt and some accesories for my 9 week old golden retriever. The best present though was seeing my dad open the McCroskey knife I had Dave make him.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite was quality time with my wife. Our schedules have been so screwed up lately we've barely had time to sit down and talk. Among the presents were a Lightning OTF, two new flashlights, some movies, and a Stetson.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few things that I got!!
and one that I earned!!
ai976.photobucket.com_albums_ae245_okprdator_IMG_0139_1.jpg

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Christmas present came early. The judge terminated the parental rights of our 14mo old foster daughter. She was born with drugs in her system and the parents just don't care to pull things together for her. Looks like we will move to the adoption phase next. Not exactly what we had planned being that we already have 3 kiddos the youngest being 12 but man to think of where she would be if she were not here. We are so blessed.
ai705.photobucket.com_albums_ww59_jamies72_Christmas2010017.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom